Class Card Policy
- Class Cards last three months from the date of purchase, or the first class attended .Students may use Class Cards for any class appropriate to their level. Class Cards are non-transferable to others, are extended for studio closings longer than two weeks, will not be extended due to cancellations caused by inclement weather or teachers’ unexpected absences unless they occur more than once during the period paid for. No extensions or refunds.
- New Student Specials: see what is on offer by scrolling down or by visiting Workshops, Series, Specials page
- Multi-week Series on special topics are periodically offered in varying amounts of consecutive weeks; prices vary.
No extensions or refunds .(see WORKSHOPS, SERIES)
- Current Class Card holders receive a discount on high quality props, and on selected workshops and series
- TRIAL CLASS: Students may apply a Drop-in fee to a Class Card if the purchase is made immediately after the class attended. Students can easily register and pay for classes when they arrive at the studio.
Personal checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard accepted at studio; $20 minimum for credit cards. Prices on this page are discounted fees for cash or check.
(Credit card prices are higher at the rate of an additional $1 per $50 payment). SCROLL DOWN for on-line Paypal or credit card options.
Private Yoga Class
$100 per hour + tax =$106.35 ($109)
High quality yoga props for sale: sticky mats, blocks, straps, eyebags, yoga toe stretchers. Sticky mat rental $1 per class
|Discounted prices for cash or check. (Credit card/online prices in parentheses include CT tax)
New Student Special