Class Card Policy
- Class Cards last three months from the date of purchase, or the first class attended. Students may use Class Cards for any class appropriate to their level. Class Cards are non-transferable to others, are extended for studio closings longer than two weeks, will not be extended due to cancellations caused by inclement weather or teachers’ unexpected absences unless they occur more than once during the period paid for.
Class cards may be purchased in advance; they do not begin until the first class attended.
No extensions or refunds.
- New Student Special for those who have never attended a class or workshop at the studio
- Multi-week Series on special topics are periodically offered in varying amounts of consecutive weeks; prices vary.
No extensions or refunds. (see WORKSHOPS, SERIES)
- Current Class Card holders receive a discount on high quality props, and on selected workshops and series
- Trial Class: Students may apply a Drop-in fee to a Class Card if the purchase is made immediately after the class attended. Students can easily register and pay for classes when they arrive at the studio. $20 minimum for credit cards.
- CT Sales Tax 6.35% will be added at the studio or automatically when paying online to all purchases
All major credit cards accepted through paypal.
for First-Time Students*
Cash or check = $50
Credit Card/Online payment inc CT tax = $52
*not for pregnant students
Class Cards and Gift Certificates
Purchase a Class Card for yourself or someone else,
or select an option that can be applied to Class Cards,
Drop-ins, Workshops, Private Sessions
Full-Time College/Grad Student Discount
3 Month Class Card
12 Classes: $99
Private Yoga Class $100 per hour
To pay for Workshops & Series, please visit
WORKSHOPS, SERIES, SPECIALS page and scroll down to bottom
High quality yoga props for sale: sticky mats, blocks, straps, eyebags, yoga toe stretchers. Sticky mat rental $1 per class